Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007 (32 weeks, 4 days pregnant)

My doctor appointment today went great! I was in and out in only like 5 minutes and now my appointments are every 2 weeks! My next appointment is September 10th- she's going to be here before we know it!! Oh, and I gained 3 pounds this month- I'm really proud of myself! I've been eating as much as I can as often as I can and Jason has been making me drink a protein drink every night, lol- I guess our hard work is paying off, I'm up to 142 now. Her heartbeat was at 142bpm as well. Everything else looks good too. The doctor says that Venily is probably about 4-4 1/2 pounds right now! We got to meet our doctor's actual nurse today too and I really like her. It turns out the nurse we saw the last 2 times we went to him was just temporary because his nurse was on maternity leave for 12 weeks, but now she's back. I'm glad b/c I didn't really like the other nurse. We also got all the paperwork to pre-register for Labor and Delivery- soon enough we'll be able to have her in our arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment