Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007 (31 weeks, 4 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Uhhhh, I just got done writing a whole long story and I accidentally closed the whole thing down! I'll try again!

Only 59 days left until my due date (I'm thinking I'm going to deliver early, but maybe that's only wishful thinking!). Hopefully not too early though (I'm thinking like early October) because Jason is going to be gone for 3 weekends in September! Yikes, you just know something is going to happen during one of those weekends! But, I'm way too pregnant now to go anywhere with him, lol! I think it's really starting to catch up to me. My back hurts all the time and I'm soooo tired all day and I toss and turn trying to get comfortable all night! But I'm definitely not complaining because I know a lot of women who are as far along as I am that have WAY more things wrong and my symptoms aren't that bad (at least yet anyway) and I know that she is going to be more than worth it in the end! :) I just can't wait to have her and finally be able to see her and hold her in my arms, it's going to be the best thing in the whole world!

Venily's room is looking soooo cute now! Everything is so pretty- I go in her room all the time and just look around and Jason makes fun of me for it, lol! I already want another little girl!! Her room is really starting to come along- all we really need now is her. We put her shelves, curtains, and the letters for her name up and all of her drawers and most of her closet is all organized (with all of her clothes grouped together by size: newborn, 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 12m, and up!). I'm going to take some pictures soon of her room and put them up on here as well as pictures of some of her cute things too! The only thing I really am still looking for is some pictures to put up on her wall and possibly a wall border but I'm really picky and doubt that I'll ever find one that I like enough to buy! Venily's car seat and stroller came in the other day and I put that together and it's so cute, I'm so glad I went with that one, I just LOVE it! Well, I think I'm going to go now and try painting her dresser. I decided that I'm only going to paint the main door on it in dark brown and then I might go back later and paint some pink butterflies on it or something. I'm really not sure how it's going to turn out! :)

I go to my next dr. appointment one week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment