Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 23, 2007 (32 weeks pregnant)

Here is what our little princess looks like at 32 weeks!! I can't believe how big she is (though she feels much, much bigger!)! It's so crazy how a year ago today I would have done anything to have a baby and now she is almost here! I have a lot of online pregnancies that I follow through babyhomepages and myspace and now so many of them are having their babies- it's getting me so excited b/c I know my turn is coming soon!!!! From starting out wanting a baby for years and years, then finally getting pregnant, and then 9 whole months of being pregnant, to actually being able to bring a baby home with us soon is so absolutely sureal. It's almost like I'll believe it when it happens- right now I still feel like I'm dreaming! :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aww, those little feet love to kick my ribs and that little but loves to push my stomach out as absolutely far as it can and those little elbows and hands like to flail all over the place and make me laugh (like they are right now)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment