Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007 (28 weeks pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 27w, 3d


Well, I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow (hopefully for real this time!)! I decided to go back to the Family Care doctor that I saw and liked. I also scheduled an appointment w/ another OB, but he couldn't get me in until August 9th and there was a possibility that I wouldn't be able to deliver at Aurora (he has his own practice and delivers at Aurora and Kenosha Medical) so I'll be cancelling that appointment unless I change my mind about the doctor I'm seeing tomorrow! It's been such a hassle switching, I'll know better next time around to start off at a good hospital w/ a doctor I like!

On another exciting note, my MIL just gave us a TON of great stuff for our baby that she had in storage! We got a swing, a smaller travel swing, a baby bath tub, and lots of toys, blankets, crib sheets and things!! It's so exciting, I love having all of this baby stuff in my house! I went to buy our travel system the other day, though, and it's being discontinued and is really hard to find so I'm probably going to have to order it on line unless I want to go with a different one. Same with the Amy Coe collection that I want for the nursery at Target. I sure know how to pick stuff, lol! It's alright though. I'm confident that I'll get everything I need in time and that it's going to be adorable no matter what!

Oh and I'm 28 weeks today and this is what my baby looks like! She's getting so big and is so strong now!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment