Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 18, 2007 (26 weeks, 6 days pregnant w/Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 25w, 2d


I just got back from my glucose test today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it wasn't very fun at all. I didn't throw the stuff up like I was afraid I might, though it did take me awhile to drink the last half of the stuff because it was progressively grosser and grosser. Also, I only had to get my blood taken once, an hour after I drank it. But, I DID have to wait in the waiting room for the WHOLE hour, I thought I was going to be able to go home and get a few things done, but I couldn't leave- it was so boring! Hopefully I'll get my results back sometime this week. I'm not too worried about having gestational diabetes, but I am a little concerned that I might be anemic. I hope not!

I am getting more and more excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is the start of my THIRD (and final) TRIMESTER and I get to meet and have my appointment with my new doctor in Kenosha! I really hope I like her, though I'm sure I'll like her a lot better than my last doctor! I'll write more tomorrow when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment