Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June 5, 2007 (20 weeks, 5 days w/Venily)

Jason got to feel the baby kick this morning!! He's been feeling her move around a lot, but she refused to kick when he had his hand on my stomach! But, he got to feel a nice hard kick this morning! He gets kind of weirded out that there is a little moving human being inside of me (actually I do too sometimes, lol!), but he was still excited!

We've been trying to come up with a middle name too, for Venily. I'm kind of leaving it up to Jason to decide. He doesn't want anything unusual, lol, so all of my names that I like are out! We're probably not going to add my maiden name to the middle name, we don't want it to get too long and crazy. Jason came up with Rose for a middle name (which I didn't really like at first, but it's kind of growing on me). He also came up with Hayden (which I really like), but as soon as he said it, he kind of changed his mind. He said it's alright, but he thinks we can find a better middle name! So, let us know if you have any suggestions for a middle name and I will run them by Jason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment