Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 19, 2007 (22 weeks, 5 days pregnant w/Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 22w


My 5 month appointment today went great (I'm 22 weeks, 5 days)! Who knew things could be this easy? I'm getting a little scared now that things are going too well! My blood pressure, weight, baby size, sugar, etc. are all perfect and I'm not having any problems at all! I'm up to 138 pounds rights now (lol, this might be the last time I write how much I've gained!) so I've gained 3 pounds in the last month. I'm supposed to be gaining about 3/4 to 1 pound a week from now on so that's good. Everything with the baby is pretty much formed by now so she's just going to be doing A LOT of growing these next few months! The doctor said she's probably a little more than a pound right now, awwww, that's so cute!!! He also said that she's going to be putting on some muscle this next month so the kicking is going to get a lot stronger.... I don't know about that, she's pretty strong already! Her heartbeat today was 140bpm. I love hearing it! Other than that nothing new has really been going on. I love her more and more each day and can't wait to see her. She's still all I think and dream about!

An update on our baby shower: we're going to be having it Sunday, August 5th at Silver Lake Park.

I scheduled my next doctor's appointment for July 18th! Only 3 months after that until my baby is born... it's going so fast!!! This next appointment I have to do a glucose test though, I'm REALLY not looking forward to that! They take your blood, give you a bunch of sugar water stuff to drink, then I go to my appointment and they check my blood again after that to check for diabetes. My doctor said that b/c I'm thin and healthy he can pretty much guarantee that I won't have diabetes, but they have to check anyway just to be sure. They'll also be checking for anemia. I've heard some bad stories about the stuff you have to drink and I hate getting my blood taken so getting it done twice in one day is really going to be bad!

Interesting fact: I was cleaning (I've been cleaning my entire house for the last two weeks straight, going through EVERYTHING) and I found a baby book of me. I was born on a Monday at 7:01am and weighed 8 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment