Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10, 2007 (21 weeks, 3 days pregnant w/Venily)



I've been pregnant for 150 days so far!!! ONLY 130 left until my due date! I think it's going by pretty fast! The only time when it was slow was the first 2 months and like 2 weeks before my ultrasound. I'm sure the last month is going to take FOREVER, lol! Overall, I love being pregnant though! People are so nice to you, it's kind of weird! Also, feeling my daughter kick me and move around is my all-time favorite thing in the world. She kicks A LOT, especially when I'm sitting or lieing completely still. She also really likes music and when I eat certain things like fruit or chocolate- she's a lot like her parents already! I was laying out in my yard today in a bathing suit and felt her kicking. I looked at my stomach and I could actually see where she was kicking, it was the FUNNIEST thing ever. I couldn't believe it! It's hard to believe how big she's gotten already. But, as much as I love being pregnant, I can't wait to finally meet her and hold her. I wish I could have her in my arms and have another brother or sister for her already inside me, ready to go! LOL, we're going to wait a little while though, don't worry!

I let Jason know all of the middle names that people have suggested. He still likes Rose the best. I came across the name Autumn today and really like it, so I'll have to see what Jason thinks about that. Plus, she'll be born during that time of the year, so it would go along well with her name.

It looks like my baby shower is set for August 4th! I can't wait, it should be fun! We're doing a guy and girl shower and my mother-in-law is throwing it for us at her house! I finished up our registry at Target and have also registered at Walmart, but I am still going to add a few things. Here are the addresses if you are interested:

Target: http://www.target.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_lc_sr_1/601-9666785-9012925
?ie=UTF8&type=babyreg&id=1B0IDC8996GZG&jsebd=1

Walmart:
http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_load_edit.do?registryId=09101737001

I've also put up a new belly pic. It's getting pretty ridiculous now, I can't look at the pictures without smiling. I feel so HUGE! I went to try on a pair of my shorts the other day and I COULD NOT button them, not even close, LOL! I can still wear most of my jeans, but they are getting tight. I can't wear a lot of my shirts anymore either, b/c they are too short. But, people say that I look a lot smaller in person and that the pictures are misleading! I disagree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment