Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1, 2007 (20 weeks, 1 day pregnant w/ Venily)

I'm so excited about our baby girl- I couldn't even sleep last night! And every two seconds I think "I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl!" over and over again. It's all I can do to keep from skipping when I walk, lol! Yay for pink and purple, dresses and skirts, bows and lace, pigtails, painting nails, makeup, Barbies and dolls, and Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!!!! Along with all other things pretty and girly! :) Now watch, I'm probably going to end up with a little Tomboy, lol!

Oh and I forgot last night to tell you that she was waving at us during the ultrasound and opening and closing her little mouth and sticking out her tongue. And at one point she had the hiccups- it was so fricken cute! I really wish we could get a 3D ultrasound done, but I don't want to spend the money! I'll just have to wait until October to see her again!

I subbed elementary gym today and I overheard a third grader telling her friends that I looked pregnant! She's really sweet and I went up to her and told her that I was. It was funny because she just shook her head like "yeah, I could tell," hahaha, and then told me congratulations! So it's got to be pretty noticeable if a 3rd grader that hardly knows me can tell!

I took pictures of my ultrasound pictures, (lol, I know that's terrible!) but I hope to scan my actual pictures this weekend. So you can see a very blurry pic of her for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment