Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4, 2007 (20 weeks, 4 days pregnant)

I finally got the ultrasound pictures up on here! She's so cute! And I went shopping for baby stuff for the first time today! Target gave me a $20 gift card for setting up an early registry (it's not done yet though), so I was able to buy a few things! I also allowed myself $10 to spend b/c Jason told me I could buy one outfit once we found out the sex, so I put that towards what I bought today, lol! It was VERY hard to limit myself to $30 though, there was so much cute stuff I wanted! I could have easily spent thousands! Here's a pic of what I bought (I'm so excited!):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got two sets of little hangers, some little baby mittens, and a pillow and blanket to go with the bedding set that I want. It's pink, brown, and white and has butterflies. Here's a pic of the bedding set:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't it so cute?! While I'm at it, here's a pic of the car seat/ stroller that we are buying (Jason's making me wait until closer to the baby's due date, lol!).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I LOVE BABY STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment