Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1, 2008 (Venily is 1 year, 2 weeks, 5 days old)

We FINALLY got our septic put in today!! YAY!!! Venily and I spent a couple of hours at our house yesterday, cleaning things up, washing windows and countertops, vacuuming and sweeping the floors. I'm starting to bring boxes over and want to start unpacking some stuff! We're soooo excited!!!! We're also starting to Venily proof it! I put lots of outlet covers in and Jason put stuff on all of the kitchen and bathroom cabinets that Venily can reach, though she's almost figured them out already, lol! Venily was so cute yesterday. If I was sweeping, she wanted to sweep too! If I was washing windows, she had to have a rag to wash windows! It was too funny!

Venily knows almost all of her body parts now- and shows them to me all the time (she's actually on my lap, doing it right now while I'm trying to get her to sleep!)! She knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, tongue, belly button, hands, and feet are!

Venily has another cold! Her nose is very runny and she is coughing a lot! She is too cute to be sick, it's not fair!!!

I can't believe it's November already! I've been reading Venily Christmas books and singing her Christmas songs already, lol! I'm really not looking forward to the cold though!

No comments:

Post a Comment