Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008 (Venily is 1 year, 4 weeks, 2 days old)

I don't plan on being on this site as often as I used to. I have started another site, but it's not finished yet. I am keeping this one around until I can make Venily's stories into a book! This will take quite some time, lol. So, I will still update her stories and frontpage every so often, but no more pics. I put all my pics on my myspace site though, if you are interested:
mypace.com/jasonjennifer

Venily will be 13 months old tomorrow! She probably says about 75 words now, she can say almost anything!!! It's so funny when she says words you wouldn't expect her to be able to say. The other day she said "backpack". HAHA, more than once! She also says "eyebrow" (she loves to show me where my eyebrows are) and added neck and butt to the body parts she can show (though she thinks her butt is in the front, lol). I have been trying to get her to say "love you" too for awhile. She says something kind of similar and smiles and nods her head when she says it like she's proud of herself, lol!!!

I didn't get her 12 month pics done. I left it to the last minute again, and we had so much going on, it just didn't happen. Oh well, I can still get her "1 year" pics within the next week or two and I will still consider that alright!

I will weigh and measure her again tomorrow, I'll keep that up every month until she's 2 so I can keep filling in her little chart, lol.

Oh my gosh, Venily is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! She does the silliest, cutest things all day long! Yesterday she brought a book up to the cat and kept saying "book, book" b/c she wanted the cat to read it to her! I was laughing so hard! Then she was trying to put shoes on the cat, that cat has been so patient with her, lol! She also tries to "help" me all the time and I always find it so funny. She'll take the clean laundry, piece by piece and hand it to me to put away (that actually is helpful!), loves to sweep, and helps me unload the dishwasher too, hahahaha, she'll take things out and then put them through the cat door, which leads into the basement (not so helpful!! haha).

Venily and I have been bringing boxes over to our house and unpacking them, it's a lot of work (for me)!! I have to go through my boxes here, put the stuff I know I can find a place to put in our house into new boxes or bags, but not too heavy that I can't bring them up the stairs with one hand, lol. Then I have to load them into the van, bring them to our house, put them all in the garage and then (while holding Venily with one hand) use my other to bring all the boxes up the stairs and then unpack them while keeping Venily entertained at the same time! AHHHH! I have a lot of stuff unpacked and put away in our kitchen and bathroom though, so I feel better about it! I am hopefully painting Venily's room tomorrow and then can start getting her room in order!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment