Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31, 2008 (Venily is 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days old)

Venily had her 5 month pictures taken on Saturday and was awesome!! She was so happy and smiley the whole time, except at the very end when she was in the bath and wanted out, lol! It was a different photographer than we've had the last two times and I think she really liked her. I liked how these pictures turned out. I'll put them up on here when I get them online in a few days.

Venily had a VERY busy day yesterday! She went bowling in the morning and then went to her FIRST MOVIE EVER!!!! She went and saw Horton Hears a Who!! She was so good too, I thought for sure I'd be going home early, but she was a very good girl. She was a little squirmy at first and really wanted my cup and popcorn, but then ate, watched a few minutes of the movie and then slept the whole rest of the time, lol! Then she went to Grandma Lauren's and Grandpa Don's and got to see her great grandparents too! She loved it!

She has been doing so good with her sitting up now too! If she's in the right mood and there is not a lot of commotion going on in the room, she can sit up all by herself for like 10 minutes at a time!!! I'm hoping the sitting up now will help with her severe spit-up problem. I already think she's getting better, but it's still happens several times a day. We'll see!

We're closing on our lot tomorrow!!! Venily can't wait to start on our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment