Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008 (Venily is 5 months, 6 days old)

Venily's first mini-vacation to the Dells went good! She had fun seeing all her family for so long and playing and relaxing in the water. She even slept pretty good and didn't wake up Uncle Jake and Aunt Jacki and Kaitlyn too much! :) The waterpark was pretty crowded with it being Spring break and all (something to remember for next year) and the Chula Vista didn't have a great area for infants, but we made it work like we always find a way to do and had fun anyway! I got a few pictures I'll put up later, but I didn't get a lot because for one it's hard to watch Venily and take pictures and for two I got my camera stolen at the Dells last year and didn't bring it with me to the waterpark too much, lol!

Uhhh.... I've been reading a lot about babies again lately and making myself so sick with anxiety!! Venily is going to be the most sheltered child EVER and she is going to HATE me! I don't know whether to stop reading stuff and just chill out or read even more so I know how to protect my little girl from every possible threat there is out there, lol! Then I talk to Jason about stuff and he gets all paranoid too so she is going to have it even worse! :)

We can't wait to get started on our new house. Planning and talking and thinking about it takes up a lot of our time right now! We close on the lot next week and are going to try to start building right away. We looked at the house we're getting again a couple of days ago! We're REALLY excited! I CAN'T WAIT to have it built and redecorate Venily's room all cute and go crazy baby proofing the whole house!!

Baby Landen is coming VERY soon and Venily just goes on and on and on about how much she wants to finally see him and play with him!

We got Venily a new bath seat and I took a bath with her yesterday with it! It's really nice and I finally have a way to give Venily a bath by myself that makes her happy! She loves playing in the water, going after all her bath toys and biting onto them!

We still need to schedule Venily's 5 month pics sometime soon. Hopefully we'll be able to do it early next week! Venily got her pictures taken at the Dells with Kaitlyn and Matt in the Old Time photo place and they were so cute! I'll have to scan it and put it up here when I get a chance! Matt was a sherrif and he was arresting Kaitlyn and Venily for robbing a bank! HAHAHAHA! The kids looked so cute all dressed up!

Sunday is Easter and Venily is going to her Great Grandparents'. I want to make a little Easter basket for Venily even though she won't care! I already made her go to an Easter egg hunt, even though she slept most of the time, lol. I can't wait until she's old enough to understand different holidays and get excited about doing stuff for them! We're going to go overboard for holidays, I want her to have lots of memories of them and start traditions with her that she can pass on to her children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment