Saturday, December 8, 2007

December 8, 2007 (Venily 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days old)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Venily is 8 weeks old! This past week she has been baby talking more and more. Especially in the mornings, she's definitely a little morning girl, which is hard b/c I am SO not, lol! She talks and laughs and smiles like crazy in the mornings. She says "aah, ooh, ooo, glue, mah,...(etc)." Plus all of her animal voices and monster voice. Jason has also gotten her to laugh on two seperate occasions this week, but I missed it both times. :( I've heard her laugh in her sleep before, but I really want to see her do it awake! I think she gets bored of me though because I'm with her all day. As I type this, Jason is trying to teach her how to sit up, lol.

Venily's eczema looks A LOT better now, but it's still on her neck and some on her cheeks. The lotion is working really good though with that, I'm really glad. I can't wait until the winter is over and it's not so dry! I also CAN'T WAIT to be able to go for walks again, staying inside is starting to drive me crazy! Venily keeps asking if she can go to the park, but I have to keep telling her no b/c it's too cold out! :)

We tried to give her a bottle again the other day, but she wouldn't take it! We're going to try again today in a bit, but I think I have to not be in the room. We'll see...

Well, I think Jason might need my help so I'd better go see what they are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment