Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17, 2007 (Venily 2 months, 5 days old)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Guess what?! Venily beat her record, she slept for 7 straight hours last night (her former record was 6 hours)!! Yay! Is that considered sleeping through the night? I'm not sure... she went to bed at 11:00pm and woke up at 6:00am. Then I changed her and fed her and she slept for another 2 1/2 hours, so I got a much needed 9 1/2 hours of sleep! I hope she keeps that up.

We also got her 2 month pictures taken today! She looked really cute in them! She is wearing a little Christmas outfit and smiling!! I'm so proud of her, all of the other babies must be so jealous of her because she is so gorgeous, lol! We don't go to pick them up though until January 9th. I might just get her 3 month pics taken then so we don't have to make 2 trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment