Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007 (1 month, 4 weeks old)

So, I've come to find out that people LOOOVVVEEE babies!!! LOL, it's not just me! We can't go anywhere without a dozen people coming up to us asking to see Venily and asking how old she is, what her name is, and telling us how beautiful she is! I thought a lot of people came up to me when I was pregnant (actually, I got a lot more smiles than anything), but WAY more people come up to see Venily now. It's a lot of women, but even some guys too, lol!

Oh, and Venily laughed for me a couple of days ago! She's such a cutie, I love her so much! She's still not taking a bottle, lol, she knows what she likes, and that's Mommy! We've tried a couple more times and she just chews on the end a bit and gags sometimes... same thing with the pacifier... what a dork! We'll keep trying, but we may have to just go straight to a sippy cup. 2 more days until she's 2 months and has her 2 month appointment! I can't wait to see where she is at with her height and weight, but am soooo not looking forward to her shots!

We're done with almost all of our X-mas shopping... I just need to get Jason something still. I bought Venily a bunch of stuff and it's all wrapped up sitting under our tree for me to open again on X-mas, lol. I'm such a dork too!! I can't wait until she gets all excited and she can open her own presents, that will be even more fun! I can't wait until she can write Santa letters, bake cookies with me, help decorate the tree, and all that fun stuff!! I feel so in the Christmas Spirit right now....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



everyone!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment