Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007 (Venily 1 month, 5 days old)

Venily is 5 weeks old as of yesterday! We got her pictures taken on Friday and she did so good and was soooo beautiful in them! She slept the whole way there and as soon as we took her out of her car seat when we got there, she woke up and was ready for pictures and posing! She honestly could be a model. It was hard just picking one pose, I wanted them all! We get to pick them up on December 7th, I can't wait.

Venily has been smiling a lot more lately now too, it's so cute!! She looks like a little Japanimatian cartoon when she smiles, her eyes get so happy, they look like little sideways moons. Daddy is definitely her favorite person to smile at too, she really loves him! She also loves smiling at me when she wakes up in the middle of the night/ early morning. I know you're supposed to limit the amount of interaction you have with your baby during the night so that she learns that nighttime is for sleeping, but when she gets all smiley at 3:00am, I can't help but play and talk with her, lol, I think she knows that too and that's why she does it! I seriously get so overwhelmed when I see her adorable little baby smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment