Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday, April 13, 2007 11:54 AM

Current mood: giddy
Category: Life
I know I'm obsessed, it's actually a very serious problem I have! Anyway, I found these additional ways to predict if you're having a girl!

It's a girl if:

You had morning sickness early in pregnancy (Yes, most definitely)

Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute (Yes, it was 184)

You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear (No, I don't think so at least, but it's still early- I'm kind of hoping that doesn't happen though!)

Your left breast is larger than your right breast (Yes, a little bit, lol!)

Your hair develops red highlights (No, I don't think so)

You are carrying high (I don't know what is considered high or low, plus it's still early)

Your belly looks like a watermelon (Too early to tell)

You are craving sweets (Yes, but that is pretty usual of me. I was also craving chips (which I never eat and is a predictor of a boy))

You are craving fruit (Yes, I eat fruit all day long)

You crave orange juice (Yes, I drink it every day!)

You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy (I would say yes, but Jason and my Grandpa disagree. Jason says that after I have the baby, he wants me to go back to the size I'm at now rather than my usual size. And my Grandpa said that pregnancy looks good on me and he told Jason that he should keep me pregnant. He also said that I was starting to look like a Jew that just got out of a Nazi concentration camp, lol, my Grandpa is so funny!)

You are moodier than usual during pregnancy (Yes, I agree!)

Your face breaks out more than usual (Yes, unfortunately)

You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread (Yes, but I never have)

Your breasts have really blossomed! (Yes, definitely, Jason's favorite part so far!)

Your pillow faces south when you sleep (I have no idea, I'll have to ask Jason!)

Your urine is a dull yellow color (I have no clue, but it's opposed to bright yellow, so I'm going to say yes, lol!)

You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side (Lol, I actually just went and tried this and YES, it did!!)


You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number (Yes, 22+1=23!)



So, according to a majority of these, it's a girl!!!!! The doctor just needs to tell me already so I can get on with other things!! LOL! Oh, and I just got a package yesterday from Rick's parents. The cutest baby outfit I've ever seen in my life and a Willow Tree figure of a pregnant woman. I was so excited opening them, it could have been a treasure chest filled with gold and diamonds and I wouldn't have been more excited, lol! I almost started crying when I looked at the little outfit! It's sooooo cute, I can't wait to put a little baby in it. I'm starting to cry right now just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment