Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007 (14 weeks, 5 days pregnant w/ Venily)

Photobucket
Picture: 13w


Well, I've been pregnant for over 100 days now and I'm finally feeling great!! I haven't felt really sick in a long time! I also have tons more energy than I did, which is great b/c I can finally get stuff done now! I've also been walking a lot every day since it's been nice out, and I really think that that is helping me out! The only real complaint I have is that my lower back absolutely kills me by the end of the day, but it's so much better than always being sick! Plus Jason helps me out in every way that he can, so I can't complain!!

My appointment yesterday went great! We got to hear the heartbeat again, it was 153 beats per minute, which is perfect. I've also put on 2 1/2 pounds since my last appointment, which is right where I'm supposed to be. So, for everyone that keeps asking me where I'm keeping that baby, don't worry, it's in there somewhere, lol! I can really tell that I'm getting bigger, it doesn't matter if anyone else can or not. All of my blood tests came back great too. No problems with anything. We have also decided not to get the triple screen blood test at 16 weeks. It was a hard decision b/c it would be really nice to know that everything is okay, but at the same time I think the rest of the pregnancy would be really difficult if we found out everything wasn't okay. It might give us some time to prepare, but I think we'll deal just fine if we find out once the baby is born.

My next appointment is May 22nd and my doctor said that during that appointment we can finally schedule our big ultrasound (for about a week after that)!!!!!!! We're really excited!!! So, hopefully by the end of May we'll know if we have a little boy or a little girl!! I can't wait, Jason is literally going to have to restrain me from going out and buying a million different things once we find out!

Jason is so cute too, last night he had a dream that he was riding in the car with Mike, Jake, and our baby in a car seat!! He said every time they'd stop, he'd take the baby out and play with him. He said he couldn't tell if the baby was a boy or girl. Then they'd be driving again and Jason would look down and realize that he didn't put the straps on right and he'd get nervous and quick buckle him in! He's so cute, he's going to be such a good Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment