Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27, 2008 (Venily is 6 months, 2 weeks old)

We just got back from getting Venily's pictures taken. It did not go well, lol. The last 3 days straight Venily has been back to her usually happy self, and she was soooo happy all day today. She was sleeping in the car on the way to her pictures and when she woke up, she was still really, really happy and laughing and smiling. BUT.... once the woman who was taking her pictures looked at her (it was a different one than any she's had) she BURSTED out crying, lol. She was NOT happy! HAHA! We tried for a while, but no luck. We did get a few cute pictures, but most aren't very good. I got them online again anyway (I can't help it!) so I'll put the ones we got up on here when I get them. We're thinking about trying Sears out next time and we're going to go to Sears for our family pics too. Kaitlyn and Landen got their pictures taken today there and they turned out really cute!! Plus with JCPenney, we keep getting the same pictures with the same backgrounds and it will be nice to change it up a bit again! I'm thinking about getting Venily some father's day pics done!

A couple days ago I decided to try and give Venily a sippy cup again because I hadn't done it in so long. I took the stopper thing out so it would be easier for her to drink out of it and she LOVED it!!!! She does it so good, I couldn't believe it! And she can do it all by herself, it's really cute! She doesn't suck on it, she bites it, but it still works, lol! And it's more convenient than a cup because I have to watch her with a cup the whole time so she doesn't spill and make a mess!

I bought Venily the Baby Einstein's "Baby's First Signs" video. Kaitlyn, Venily, and I watched it yesterday! Venily couldn't have really cared less, but Kaitlyn and I learned some new signs. I'm going to start trying to use them when I talk to Venily and see if she catches on over a few months! I hope she does, that would be awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment