Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24, 2008 (Venily is 6 months, 1 week, 4 days old)

WE HAVE BEEN SOOO BUSY!!!! WOW! I hardly get a second to myself anymore. Venily is currently taking a nap, so I wanted to add a few updates... we have been sticking our tongues out at each other all morning, it's soooo funny! I think her silly little tongue is the cutest thing in this whole wide world, it makes me so happy to see it, lol! Shoot, my typing is too loud, she keeps opening and closing her eyes... Okay, I turned some static on the radio, hopefully she stays sleeping, lol...

Something has been wrong with Venily this whole last week. She hasn't been her self lately and we're not really sure what is the matter. She is usually happy in the mornings and then is fussy a lot in the afternoon/evening. She needs to be held ALL the time and her nap schedule is all out of whack and she's been waking up at night. I can think of a few things that it might be... and it's probably a combination of them. The number one thing I think it is is that she is going through a growth spurt. She needs to eat A LOT! That combined with teething, some diaper rash (she hasn't had it in the longest time, but with all this new food...), and all of the changes with Jason going back to work full time and us moving and all... It makes me so sad to see her sad! I can't leave her for a second or she gets upset! Luckily it's been nice out and she loves being outside, so that is nice. I just hope she starts feeling better soon!

Venily is a little pro now at moving from a sitting position to a crawling one!!! She either goes right to it or first lays on her back and then rolls over to the crawling position. Too bad she can't go back to sitting then after that yet, because then I have to do it for her when she's ready, lol. She's also becoming a pro at the pincer grasp!! She eats her little cheerios and finger foods so good now! I am AMAZED watching her learn new things!

Another new thing she likes to do is THROW things! Not my favorite thing for her to learn, but it sure is funny! I'll put her in her high chair and put a whole bunch of toys on there and one by one she'll pick each one up and throw it! LOL! Oh well, she thinks it's fun, as long as she's not throwing food, I'm happy!

I'm going to try and make her 6 month picture appointment for Sunday, we keep putting it off because we're so busy! We'll see if it happens! We had planned on getting family pictures taken too for her 6 months, but we're probably going to wait a few months... which is fine, maybe I'll get a chance to work on my tan for the pictures! hahaha

We're closing on our construction loan soon (hopefully tomorrow), I can't wait to start picking out all the details for our new house!!!!! I'm so picky, it's going to take forever! Plus Jason and I have a few DRASTIC differences in opinion on what looks good, LOL! Oh, this is so funny.... every time I have Jason pick out an outfit for Venily to wear, he dresses her HEAD-TO-TOE in one SOLID color, because he doesn't understand the concept of matching! Oh my gosh, how did I end up with such a dork?!

Tiffany-Layouts.com


OH! And happy Earth day a little late... I wanted to plant a tree for Venily at our new house, but it's not ready for that yet and it would have just gotten run over! So... I'm waiting a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment