Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008 (Venily is 5 months, 4 weeks old)

Sorry no updates in a while, we are crazy busy with packing and all... moving out on Sunday, oh my gosh, we're not even close to being ready! I'll try to update on Monday after Venily's 6 month check up! She is getting so big and has learned some new tricks! Her favorite is "so big". I have some videos of her doing it, I'll have to put one up when I get the time, it's so cute!

LANDEN IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!! Kaitlyn is spending the night tonight and right now both of the girls are sleeping! I can't believe how grown up Kaitlyn is! It's weird because we see her so much, but to really look at her and see just how big she is...is CRAZY! Jason says he can't wait until Venily is that big! And she is just SOOO hilarious, me and Jason have been cracking up all night! Right now she is sleeping in a tent right next to our bed, lol! She is going to be just the best big sister ever! She is very excited to go see her baby brother tomorrow! We love our neice and nephews and can't wait for little Landen to be here!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment