Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not happy! :(

I need to lose 10 pounds.  I have NEVER had to lose weight before.  And it is no fun.  I've always been able to eat whatever I want and not work out and still maintain and/or lose weight with no effort whatsoever.  Even after having both of my children- I lost the pregnancy weight almost instantly and had to work really hard eating as much as I could so that I didn't lose too much while breastfeeding.  Apparently the rules to the game have changed.  All of my clothes barely fit me and I am just shocked b/c I have worn the same sizes since high school (which I graduated from 10 years ago).  I feel terrible about myself so something has to change.  I'm actually incredibly embarrassed writing about this, but I know that I won't follow through unless I have some sort of accountability. 

I am going to take before and after pics, but I can't post them now unless I get results first (and even then, I might not, lol!)!  The whole thing just depresses me, I don't even know where to start.  I guess I have to take a look at my diet and get some kind of exercise routine together... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment