Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22, 2007 (18 weeks, 5 days pregnant w/ Venily)

I had another great appointment today. I am 18 weeks, 5 days! Everything is still looking great! The baby's heartbeat was 148 bpm and I'm measuring good (though I feel HUGE) and I am gaining the right amount of weight. I'm up to 135 from starting at 126, so I've gained 9 POUNDS so far!!! I can't imagine more than doubling that!

My next doctor's appointment will be June 19th. AND I got to schedule my ULTRASOUND today!!!! I tried to get it as absolutely soon as possible, but they are really booked. The soonest I could get was Thursday, May 31st at 2:45, so that's when I scheduled it!!!! I will be exactly 20 weeks at that time (HALF WAY THERE to seeing my gorgeous little baby!)!!! I am so EXCITED, I can't wait to see what I'm having! If that baby doesn't show me then he/she is going to be grounded as soon as it's born, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment