Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18, 2007 (18 weeks, 1 day pregnant w/ Venily)

My baby is crazy!! He/She has kicked me really hard a couple of times over these last two days! I actually don't know what that baby is doing, it feels like it's using it's head or something, lol! I don't know, a couple times it did it I was listening to loud music in the car and it just might have been head banging, lol! :) Every time the baby does it I laugh so hard! Other than the hard kicks every once in a while, I feel the baby moving around ALL THE TIME!! It is a very active one indeed, I'm so happy! It makes the whole experience much more real. I'm really hoping that the baby will do one of those hard kicks when I'm getting my ultrasound so I can see what the heck it's doing in there!! LOL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment